Day five in Florida. We've seen the craziest weather, cold, wind, rain, sun. It's not been a typical South Florida winter. We managed to practice fairly consistently (they have a dedicated yoga room next to the gym here and we practice just before or immediately after "old people's yoga"). I really is awesome to see these older folks practicing yoga. Even if they "practice" while Cher is blasting in the background. Today we jumped into the car and headed into Miami to see David and Gretchen. It was wonderful to see them and spend time in their home just talking about so many things. Yoga, photography, travel etc. I am so excited to have them back in Philly. We miss them, their sweet smiles and their warm hearts.
Karen and I have been able to do two things that have not come so easily over the last two years: dinner by ourselves and a movie. Wow it was exciting to do "grown-up" things for a change. I think midway through we were both wondering what the little guy was doing. Anyway, it was great fun.
Tomorrow we will practice early and then spend a day at the pool. Maybe even take in another movie. Three days to go and then it's back to our yoga community, Sunday Mysore and Brunch. Get ready, we're coming.
we're ready. I miss you guys. and hey, I'm always available to babysit the little guy. you should be able to go to a movie and dinner once in a while in philly. you need to make sure to keep the romance alive! :)
ReplyDelete