Ok so it's been a while since my past post (sorry for all of you out there who hang on my every word). I haven't kept up with this because I'm still not really sure if my life is at all interesting enough for a blog. I know the blog I read are pretty good by my daily goings on don't seem to have that much punch.
Anyway, between work, yoga, guitar lessons, blogging, reading books, watching Lady Gaga on the Grammy Awards, watching videos about high fructose corn syrup on XTina's blog, chasing my son all over the place and all the other "hobbies" I've been picking up lately, I hardly have any time for myself these days. I'm pretty tired. All the hobbies listed above are going really well by the way and just in case you didn't see the Grammy's:
I mean how absurd is Lady Gaga? It's the craziest train wreck you'll ever see. You don't want to look but you just have to. Sort of like looking at me trying to do Padasana:
I don't look like this when doing this posture.
So David gave me a second series posture yesterday. Perhaps he wanted to reward me for coming in every day and struggling. Perhaps he was foggy from the cold he is fighting off and didn't realize what words were coming out of his mouth. Nevertheless, I did it. Sort of. It was fun. And I'm really having some fun dropping back. I think I may just be able to complete an unassisted drop back before the decade ends. (It's good to have goals.)
Craig...you are GREAT.
ReplyDelete